We are dedicated to providing top service to tenants, owners, buyers, and sellers in San Francisco.
The average career in real estate lasts less than eight years according to a study by the National Association of Realtors (NAR).
Longevity in the business requires respect, trust, and loyalty from your clients and others in the industry.
The Gordon/Clifford name is synonymous with all of these traits. Three generations of the family, starting in 1921, have served San Francisco’s real estate needs. Many of our current clients or their families have been with us for over 30 years – through multiple buildings and transactions. Over 95% of our business is from repeat clients or referrals and we pride ourselves in those long running relationships. Our diverse client list ranges from attorneys to real estate brokers, international investors to teachers, and firefighters to non-profit organizations.
We specialize in the sale and management of San Francisco real estate and are full-service brokerage firms offering the following services:
- Purchase & Sales. From single family dwellings to multi-unit buildings.
- Property Management. Including 24-hour emergency hotline, monthly statements, and in-depth knowledge of the Rent Control.
- Ordinance Understanding. Deep familiarity in tenant-landlord law, city ordinances, and rent board regulations.
- Development. Extensive knowledge of zoning and the permitting process.
- Seismic Retrofit Compliance. Help with size, scope, and completion of earthquake and seismic compliance.